Home » , , »

Albany, Oregon, USA. Photo: Jody

HI
I've been making cat runs and ladders everywhere I live, to increase cat space. I get cats fixed, as many as I can round up, but then end up with cats without options, hoping for homes. Overhead cat runs, with ladders and cat yards increase cat space and they love them.

Attached are a few photos of my latest endeavors. One ladder I made from an old box spring frame I couldn't get rid of. I painted it pink and attached some carpet pieces for easier climbing and the cats use it to access the upper cat runs.

I included a photo of cat ladder along one wall (brother is landord, thank god), a series of boards they jump up to access the upper wall perimeter runs.

Jody in Albany, Oregon
www.catwomanflix.blogspot.com
www.purr.petfinder.com



0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen